Seeking an apprentice

Finally, a place for sport pilot instructors and/or wannabees to talk about instructing.

Moderator: drseti

Merlinspop

Re: Seeking an apprentice

Post by Merlinspop »

drseti wrote:Bruce, it's funny how life keeps getting in the way of one's passions. :wink:
Indeed! My 11 year old is already tired of me telling him to do what he loves and not to paint himself into a corner. I try to set an example for my boys, but in this case, at least I serve as a good warning. :shock:

Not that I've given up trying to make a change, but as time goes on, one's life has lower and lower G tolerances. And besides, those two critters are everything to me, and I'm happy to be able to provide for them.

B
- Bruce
drseti

Post by drseti »

Merlinspop wrote: And besides, those two critters are everything to me, and I'm happy to be able to provide for them.
Which is the most frustrating, rewarding, and honorable thing a father can do! Good for you, Bruce - you have your priorities straight.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
Merlinspop

Post by Merlinspop »

Paul,

Every time I poke around your website, I find myself even more impressed with your operation. I have never, ever seen an annual report published by a flight school. Wow! Everything clearly laid out and fully transparent. Your rent is super low, too! :-)

Whoever ends up taking you up on your offer couldn't ask for a better opportunity.

B
- Bruce