Rotax Enhanced Annual and Service Class Nov. 11th & 12th, 2023

H. Paul Shuch is a Light Sport Repairman with Maintenance ratings for airplanes, gliders, weight shift control, and powered parachutes, as well as an independent Rotax Maintenance Technician at the Heavy Maintenance level. He holds a PhD in Air Transportation Engineering from the University of California, and serves as Director of Maintenance for AvSport of Lock Haven.

Moderator: drseti

roger lee

Rotax Enhanced Annual and Service Class Nov. 11th & 12th, 2023

Post by roger lee »

The Nov. 11th & 12th Class is coming up. Everyone in the Oct. class had a good time and all said they learned a lot and could now perform not only their day to day maint., but can now do an complete annual.  Plus now they fully understand how to do a carb sync in detail and trouble shoot. They all turned wrenches and screwdrivers.

Even if you don't work on your own plane the knowledge is key to knowing when someone else does it right or wrong and to trouble shoot if you are forced to land somewhere else.

There are a few seats still open for the Nov. 11th & 12th class so sign up. Seats are limited due to all the hands on and personal time.

If you have any questions please give me a call. 520-349-7056
Roger Lee
Tucson, Az.
LSRM-A, Rotax Instructor & Rotax IRC
(520) 574-1080 (Home) Try Home First.
(520) 349-7056 (Cell)
roger lee

Re: Rotax Enhanced Annual and Service Class Nov. 11th & 12th, 2023

Post by roger lee »

We had a great time in the Oct. class and all liked it. I even made everyone a tool list so they would know what tools they'd need for their everyday maint.

I have a couple of seats open for the Nov. 11 & 12 class (Saturday & Sunday 0800 - 1700 hrs) and the cost is $425. We are mostly all hands on. We cover many things other classes don't like prop adjustments and hoses / clamps, trouble shooting, carbs, weighing carb floats and the easy way to clean idle jets that get partially or fully clogged on many engines, ect... Plus you'll learn in real time with hands on with carb sync. You'll know exactly what those gauges are telling you and how to troubleshoot with them. We cover all your day to day maint. plus everyone is given an annual checklist out of the manual and we go line by line and do an annual on a live engine. We limit the class size so everyone can have hands on time. After the class you'll be a cut above many. We've never had a negative review.

Give me a call if you have any questions.
Roger Lee
Tucson, Az.
LSRM-A, Rotax Instructor & Rotax IRC
(520) 574-1080 (Home) Try Home First.
(520) 349-7056 (Cell)