Eurofox is now Aerotrek?

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

pilotjohn

Eurofox is now Aerotrek?

Post by pilotjohn »

I wonder why the change...
pitfield

Eurofox name change

Post by pitfield »

I have no idea, but imagine they're trying to rebrand to ensure they're not confused with other manufacturers. The one thing I do know is that it is a great little aircraft. I flew one this winter and I was very impressed. It was crisp and stable, and it's hard to imagine there is a better LSA value out there. I think Mr. Rollison has a great business model and the person who owned the Eurofox I flew had great things to say about his experience buying the aircraft.
comperini

Re: Eurofox name change

Post by comperini »

pitfield wrote:I have no idea, but imagine they're trying to rebrand to ensure they're not confused with other manufacturers.
Yes, that's the #1 thing.. they don't want to be confused with other planes, that carry that "Fox" label. Besides, it isn't fair to compare it to a Kitfox anyway, because they are different (oh sure, there are similarities too).

With the release of the taildragger model, and all the changes, it just made sense to change the name now.

But not to worry, its the "same people" making/distributing the plane.

Bob
(Eurofox owner)