Beware of new Evektor USA representative

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

AcuWings

Beware of new Evektor USA representative

Post by AcuWings »

I just had a really bad experience with the new Evektor representative in the US. He was around the area, the West Coast. We talked and touched base in an airshow about a week ago, confirming a date for a flight school event in my flight school.
I have been an operator of Evektor aircraft for almost two years. Love the airplane but the support is a bit off.
Well, this gentleman, set up the date for me. As a courtesy I even paid for his hotel reservation, but he failed to show up. He did demo flights on the field with another flight school which is not even able to operate their recently acquired old Evektor. I left with customers waiting for the new SportStar Max, that they couldn't fly..

I think this is a shame because the product almost sells itself. To this day, I am left with no phone call and no apology.

Beware..
Light Sport Training in Seattle Area
www.AcuWings.com
glyn

Post by glyn »

oh that sucks!! im in aircraft sales and there is NOOOO way i would leave a customer behind!!! it's hard enough to sell planes but to be rude is just unacceptable.

sorry for your trouble man!!
www.sportflyers.org

www.ussportplanes.com

if you can't fly right.... fly upside down
AZPilot

Post by AZPilot »

Have you contacted Josef Bostik?

He is a good guy, and I'm sure he would want to find out why this went awry.
CFIIMEI
AcuWings

Post by AcuWings »

I have to report that the situation was rectified..It was a bit strange to be stood up, but now everything is good..
Light Sport Training in Seattle Area
www.AcuWings.com
AZPilot

Post by AZPilot »

AcuWings wrote:I have to report that the situation was rectified..It was a bit strange to be stood up, but now everything is good..
There you go! Congrats.

(If you can, you should probably edit your thread title to be a little less negative).

Happy Flying
CFIIMEI