Light Sport Aircraft Survey. Would appreciate your input.

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

n787wc

Light Sport Aircraft Survey. Would appreciate your input.

Post by n787wc »

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are currently conducting a research study in order to plan for the development of a new light sport aircraft (LSA). This project is supported by the Korean Ministry of Transport. Our goal is to develop the best light sport aircraft in the world by adhering to the specific needs and desires of LSA enthusiasts.

This questionnaire was prepared to help us achieve these goals. We place a high value on the opinions and experiences of LSA enthusiasts in the United States of America. We greatly appreciate you taking your time to fill out this survey.

Please skip any questions that are not applicable.

A $20 check will be issued upon completion of this survey.

Estimated completion time: 30 minutes

Thank you very much

Dr. Doo Man Kim
Research Director
Light Sport Aircraft Development Planning
Korea Aerospace University

If you are willing to fill out this survey please email me your address so I can send you the questionnaire. My email is: [email protected]

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to email me.

Thank you very much for your time and help.
n787wc

Post by n787wc »

Thanks to all those you have taken the time to fill out the survey. We are astonished by the feedback we have been receiving from all over the LSA community.

We also welcome informal inputs and suggestions for this project if you do not wish to take a survey.

Thanks again,

Dr. Doo Man Kim
Research Director
Light Sport Aircraft Development Planning
Korea Aerospace University