Tecnam

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

seastar

Tecnam

Post by seastar »

What's happened to Tecnam.
Their distribution network seems to have disappeared.
Their distributor is gone from the website and no dealers are listed in the US.
I guess I will need to take them off of my short list.
tadel001

No worries about Tecnam

Post by tadel001 »

They are going through a reorganization of the US network. They are setting up Regional Dealers with sub-dealers and service centers. They should be rolling out the new network within the weeks.

There absolutely nothing wrong with the company. They are actually doing well.
slsaowner

New Tecnam Web Site

Post by slsaowner »

The new Tecnam Web site is www.tecnam.net. It's still very much a work in progress, but much of the important stuff is there.
designrs

Post by designrs »

Can anyone please elaborate on what that Tecnam USA reorganization is exactly?
Thanks!
tadel001

Tecnam Network

Post by tadel001 »

The overall plan is to create Tecnam North America, which will be Tecnam HQs based in the US. TNA will have current inventory of aircraft available to its network. The network will encompass regional dealers that willl be responsible for a large multi-state territory. The regional dealers will then create a sub network of dealers and service centers.

The end goal is to create more service centers across the country. TNA is focused on providing aircraft, service and training without buring dealers with inventory and extraordinary cost.

I would anticipate a more formal roll out of this information in the coming weeks.
AZPilot

Post by AZPilot »

That new P2008 is a sharp airplane.

With the new TNA, what became of the Birminghams? I thought they were the "importer".
CFIIMEI