New CT Flier website

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

roger lee

New CT Flier website

Post by roger lee »

Hi All,

Come join us at http://ctflier.com/

There is a new CT Flier website. We are striving to make this a very open forum for both Flight Design CT's and any LSA that would like to learn and discuss their LSA aircraft. They not only have the standard forum broken down into interesting topics, but have a live chatroom where you can interact on the spot. Along with just meeting up there they will post on the calender,special evenings and times so everyone will know when to meet. They will have live tech talks on many subjects and have techs there for Rotax 912 engine questions. They are really into helping people with a Rotax 912. Come and ask your questions. This is a very lively forum and has constant postings from it's members. There are constant talks on the care and feeding of your Rotax 912 and other informative post on LSA rules/reg, landing styles, instrumentation, flight instruction, CFI help, flight planning, ect...
They are hoping to have in a week or so the two Swiss pilots that flew their CTLS's around the world and just finished the other day on the live chat site. This will be posted on the calender so everyone can meet them and ask questions. They have a Page, AZ. Fly-In that caterers to the LSA community and is in its 4th year. This one is great fun . They have 30+ LSA's show up, fly the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Lake Powell, Bryce and Zion Canyon. You got to come. What a nice bunch of people.

Please come on over and visit a spell.

http://ctflier.com/

Thanks,
Roger Lee
Last edited by roger lee on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Roger Lee
Tucson, Az.
LSRM-A, Rotax Instructor & Rotax IRC
(520) 574-1080 (Home) Try Home First.
(520) 349-7056 (Cell)
CharlieTango

Post by CharlieTango »

Great forum Roger,

here's a link http://ctflier.com/
roger lee

New CT Flier Forum

Post by roger lee »

Thanks Ed,

Even though this may be geared a little more towards the CT we hope everyone will enjoy it and come to share in the LSA community.
Roger Lee
Tucson, Az.
(520) 349-7056 (Cell)
ka7eej

Post by ka7eej »

Roger,, I have learned so much from you and other LSA Pilots on these forums.

Thanks to you and Tim for starting a new forum where this information can be available to ALL of us...

Just got off a week on a houseboat at Lake Powell, can't wait to see it again from the air in my Allegro in October...
Brian
Owner of N3081X (Cover Girl) A Beautiful Allegro 2000 as seen on the cover and inside of several magazines!!
frfly172

Post by frfly172 »

Roger Hi I cant get the new web site to take my registration.Whats the secret Thanks Ron
roger lee

New site registration

Post by roger lee »

Hi Ron,

We have not had any registration issues. Please try again and make sure you type in the code letters/numbers at the bottom of the registration page. If you still have a problem let me know and we will jump on the problem for you. I look forward to your post or questions.

Roger Lee
Roger Lee
Tucson, Az.
(520) 349-7056 (Cell)
seastar

New website

Post by seastar »

Question ---
Is this another "nothing negative allowed and you will be banned if you dis the CT" website????
roger lee

New open CT Flier Website

Post by roger lee »

Hi Seastar,

We are a happy group.

This is not a censured website. You are allowed to talk about anything you like. We do ask that everyone respect the other poster and not yell or demean anyone. We all agree to disagree and it is ok to have a different opinion. This is a group run forum and has several admins / moderators. We encourage open talk about CT's and LSA. Nothing is perfect in our world and everyone has individual likes and dislikes. That is fully understandable. We hope that everyone will see the benefit in positive thinking and move forward towards that goal. To me positive thinking and problem solving is educational, beneficial to all and constructive. When I was on the Fire Department before I retired I always told my employees that if they didn't like something or had a complaint that was ok, but to think about it for a while and come up with a viable solution. That way everyone benefited from turning a negative back to a positive and it seemed to make people happier and like their job more.
We would be happy to have you come on over and give us a try. Everyone else seems to be happy with the way things are.

On a personal level,
I think any website now and then gets a constant complainer. This brings nothing, but stress, discontent and resentment and there is nothing to be gained from the few people like that on any board and that is why I'm sure some are ask to leave. People come to boards to have fun, share and learn. If there is a constant complainer that doesn't happen, and everyone else leaves because of one person. Then for everyone's health and the boards health I believe it is ok to ask an individual like that to move on.

Hope to see you there!
Roger Lee
Tucson, Az.
(520) 349-7056 (Cell)