Training Olivet, MI Needed

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

kbaxter26

Training Olivet, MI Needed

Post by kbaxter26 »

I have 9.7 hrs towards PPL. I want to switch to Sport Pilot. Is there anyone nesar Olivet, MI that can help? Looking for Airplane training, but will consider others at this point.

Thanks,

Ken
rfane

Post by rfane »

I'm not positive that Hillsdale Aero is doing flight training yet, but you should call them. They are a Flight Design dealer and are located at the Hillsdale Municipal Airport, about an hour from you. Website here: http://www.hillsdaleaero.com/index.aspx
Roger Fane
Former owner of a 2006 Flight Design CTsw
flyguy1

LSA training in MI

Post by flyguy1 »

Thanks for the referral Roger. You are correct, we're training here in the Flight Design CT and loving every minute.

Ken, give me a call anytime at 517-437-4755 or come on down to the Hillsdale Municipal Airport and we'll give you the tour and answer any questions you may have.
James Scheibner
Hillsdale Aero, Inc.