Great instructor in Tampa...

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

Izzy

Great instructor in Tampa...

Post by Izzy »

For those looking for an instructor in Florida. During my 40 years of flying I have flown with quite a few instructors. I can share that all have contributed to the pilot I am today. But, just a few years ago I met Dave Fisher a CFII, teaching in a SportsCruiser out of his new home located at KVDF (Tampa,FL.) Maybe it was his training as a Navy aviator, instructor but, I can attest that his instructing ability is unlike any I've ever enjoyed. He is extremely communicative and teaches with a positive attitude always allowing the student to learn from the good and also the bad.

I encourage you to take a gander at Dave's blog - http://lsaeronaut.blogspot.com.

Izzy