Hello; I'm Josh in Utah

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

jsclmnts

Hello; I'm Josh in Utah

Post by jsclmnts »

I'm interested in everything that flies. I'm CFII/AGI teaching aviation at the local community college. I live near Bountiful Skypark just north of Salt Lake International Airport. Are there other Utah members here?

Josh
ka7eej

Post by ka7eej »

JOSH,
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN LSA'S CHECK OUT THE FLY IN AND $100.00 HAMBURGER PAGE IN THIS FORUM FOR AN UPCOMMING FLY IN OF MOSTLY FLIGHT DESIGN CT'S AND OTHER LSA'S IN PAGE AZ IN OCTOBER..... FLY DOWN (IN ANYTHING) AND JOIN US....

BRIAN
Owner of N3081X (Cover Girl) A Beautiful Allegro 2000 as seen on the cover and inside of several magazines!!
SkySteve

Post by SkySteve »

Welcome aboard, Josh. I live in Huntsville, UT and fly a Kitfox which is currently at the Morgan County airport. I plan on moving it to Ogden within about a week. I was just in your neighborhood at Matco and then on south to Million Air Aviation in SLC. Got my ticket thru Cornerstone Aviation just last year.
Steve Wilson
Huntsville, UT
Kitfox
Convertible Nose Wheel & Tail Wheel
912A / Warp Drive Prop
jsclmnts

Thanks for the welcome!

Post by jsclmnts »

That is a good looking kitfox, did you build it?
SkySteve

Post by SkySteve »

Josh,
Sorry for the slow reply. I've been gone. No, I didn't build it, I had it rebuilt. It was once owned by Dan Denney, the founder of Kitfox. It was the company show plane and won several awards. It was a taildragger when I purchased it and I had an A&P convert it to a nose wheel for me. At the same time we also made several upgrade mods. I will be flying her to the Kitfox factory fly-in August 29-30 along with several others from the Ogden/Salt Lake area. You're welcome to join us. You don't even need a Kitfox to come.
Steve Wilson
Huntsville, UT
Kitfox
Convertible Nose Wheel & Tail Wheel
912A / Warp Drive Prop