CT flyer from Afton, Wyoming

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

N89WD

CT flyer from Afton, Wyoming

Post by N89WD »

Just saying howdy from WY. I'm a 500 hr private pilot flying a 2006 CTSW. I've enjoyed flights from my home airport (KAFO) to the Bahamas, and all over the US in my CT. Thanks for the great web site!
Mike
05-12-06 *CTSW
CharlieTango

Post by CharlieTango »

mike,

the ct flyin will be in idaho this year
N89WD

Post by N89WD »

Hey Charlie Tango, I've been all over the CT forum but was unable to participate due to me inputting the wrong info months ago when setting up my profile. Could you help me out by contacting the adminstrator? I've taken the CT into Similey CR, Stanley, Indian CR, Thomas CR, Big CR, Chamberlain...then RON at McCall. My repairman is based in Caldwell. I'll try to attend this year.
Mike
05-12-06 *CTSW
CharlieTango

Post by CharlieTango »

i'll be glad to talk to roger the admin,

you can probably just try again with a different user name.
N89WD

Post by N89WD »

Tried numerous times ... won't let me in because it says there is someone with my email. So something must of mae it through... :)
Mike
05-12-06 *CTSW
CharlieTango

Post by CharlieTango »

i already asked roger to help you. shouldn't be too long.
Roger

wrong info

Post by Roger »

Mike - please email me at [email protected] and let me know what log on name and email address u used. I will delete it and you can try again. I'm out of the country for three weeks and might have to take care of when I get back but will try.

Roger
ctflyer.com