Hello from Western MD

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

Old Timer

Hello from Western MD

Post by Old Timer »

I have been flying for over 30 years and love everything to do with aviation. I learned to fly before I got my driver's license. I will do whatever I can to promote aviation and get people involved in flying. Whether you have been flying for years or are just starting out, don't hesitate to ask me questions or share your stories! Flying is not hard, but it depends a lot on how you approach it. Like anything you do in life, there are always challenges, but the rewards of obtaining a license to fly is something you can carry with you for the rest of your life. For me, learning to fly helped me in ways not even related to aviation. If you are just starting out, it can seem like an overwhelming amount to learn. Just remember, take it one step at a time; concentrate on the subject you are studying and things will fall into place as you build hours.

Clear Skies,

Rob