Hello from Marysville, Ohio

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

DeltaBravo

Hello from Marysville, Ohio

Post by DeltaBravo »

Just wanted to say hi. I just started my training for a sport license
at Spencer Aviation in Delaware. I'll be learning in a Gobosh 700.
I've dreamed of being a pilot all my life. Thought at age 43 it was time to live my dream and do it.

Dave
Philip B

Post by Philip B »

Welcome fellow student. I started my training at 44 and I am loving every minute of it.
DaveB

Post by DaveB »

Hi Delta Bravo! I am from Marysville too. I have been in contact with Spencer Aviation to gather some information about their LSA flight program. What do you think of them? Would you recommend? Talking to the owner on the phone (cant recall his name atm) was a good experience. He was very nice and answered all of my questions.

How do you like the Gobosh 700? Maybe I'll see you around!
AZPilot

Post by AZPilot »

Howdy DB.

Good for all of you.

Congrats on getting started.
CFIIMEI
DeltaBravo

Post by DeltaBravo »

DaveB wrote:Hi Delta Bravo! I am from Marysville too. I have been in contact with Spencer Aviation to gather some information about their LSA flight program. What do you think of them? Would you recommend? Talking to the owner on the phone (cant recall his name atm) was a good experience. He was very nice and answered all of my questions.

How do you like the Gobosh 700? Maybe I'll see you around!
Hi DaveB,

I have nothing but good things to say about Spencer. I'm at 10 hours now and it's been a fantastic experience so far. You probably talked with Mike, he's the owner. Everyone there has been great to deal with. They really seem like they want you to have the best experience possible.

The Gobosh is a fun little plane. A very simple and easy plane to fly.
If you want to know more just ask. I'd be glad answer any questions you have.

BTW: where in Marysville do you live. I'm in the Mill Valley area.

Dave...
DaveB

Post by DaveB »

Thanks for replying and sorry it has taken me a while to respond.

That's great to hear good things about Spencer Avaition. I will call them tomorrow to set up my introduction flight. If I have any questions, i'll be sure to let you know.

I am in Mill Valley as well. Wow, small world. 8)