New member....

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

MarkGoolie

New member....

Post by MarkGoolie »

Hi everyone. My name is Mark Goolie from Columbus, Ohio. I started flying when I was 16 but was unable to finish my training due to money and college. So some 24 years later I'm going to get my Sport Pilot license here soon.

Later,
Mark
frfly172

Post by frfly172 »

Good luck mark .Welcome enjoy the ride
MarkGoolie

Post by MarkGoolie »

Thanks... Looks like I'll be starting Saturday if the weather cooperates.

-Mark
Bill

Post by Bill »

Hey, Mark, welcome aboard. This is a cool place to hang out - especially if you have an interest in Sport Pilot.

Don't fret about the 24 years. I took 37 years off before returning to the skies in 2008. Enjoy.
--
<i>If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.
Selling Personal Checks and Business Checks helps pay for the 'Coupe.</i> :)
--
drseti

Post by drseti »

MarkGoolie wrote:Looks like I'll be starting Saturday if the weather cooperates.
Hope you got good wx, and got a lesson in, Mark. Where are you training? There's a flight school at Delaware OH (DLZ) that has a nice Gobosh 700S. I tried to buy it from them last year, but they decided at the last minute to keep it, because it was earning money for them!

Fly safely, and have fun.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US