Re-Introduction

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

DKarnage

Re-Introduction

Post by DKarnage »

Hello again everyone! I've been out of the loop for a while due to an account squawk and busy schedules but I'm back and have a lot of catching up to do. I think where I left off was right before my checkride...but that's for another post. Anyway, good to be back, I've noticed a lot of new people on the board and look forward to talking with everyone again. Cya.
-Matt
ArionAv8or

Post by ArionAv8or »

Welcome back, there are LOTS of posts to catch up on and a few raging debates to take part in.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Welcome back, Matt. Good to see you again. Just watched your Cross Country video - nice trip, nice flight. Plan one of those XCs up to 0W3 and I'll meet you there. :)
--
<i>If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.
Selling Personal Checks and Business Checks helps pay for the 'Coupe.</i> :)
--
DKarnage

Post by DKarnage »

Hey thanks guys! Bill, I've been meaning to go up to 0W3 for a while now be it by land or air but always seem to come up with some excuse. DO you still have that ercoupe? I want to check out the glider club that's based there too...I used to fly them here and there a long time ago in England and would love to go back up in one.