Just wanted to say hello!

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

Allegrorider

Just wanted to say hello!

Post by Allegrorider »

Howdy all! Just joined today after lurking and learning from all of your posts. Thanks for all the free advice!!
My name is Jeff and I'm a Travel Nurse from Pennsylvania. Currently working in Raleigh Nc.
I found out about LSA's about a month and a half ago and was thrilled to find out there was a program not far from Raleigh.
I had my Discovery flight on 9-7-2010 at Raleigh Executive Jetport with Ross Kennedy CFI in a Allegro 2000 from B bar D Aviation. Fantastic experience.
Currently have 9.5 Hours Dual
I had a great day today. I passed my FAA Aeronautical knowledge test and (Drumroll please) I SOLOED TODAY!! :D
Have to work tonight but I'll post all the details soon.
Nice to Meet you all !!!!!!

Jeff
ArionAv8or

Post by ArionAv8or »

Welcome to the boards Jeff and CONGRATULATIONS on your Solo and Test! The first solo flight is an awesome experience that you will never forget. 9.5 hours is a great start and you will be there in no time. Keep up the good work and if you have any questions just ask, there are a lot of wonderful and knowledgeable people here that are always willing to help you out. I don't know as much as some of the gurus here but I am always willing to help in any way I can.
Allegrorider

Thank you!

Post by Allegrorider »

Thank you very much! It's nice to be here!
gmohr

Post by gmohr »

CONGRATS both on passing the knowledge exam and the solo.
Isn't it a great feeling? :P

Gene
Gene Mohr
Sport Pilot Upgrading to Private
180hrs and counting
skypix

Post by skypix »

Congrats Jeff, how's the training coming?