YO, From Lakeland Fl

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

Lspilot82

YO, From Lakeland Fl

Post by Lspilot82 »

Hey peeps whats going on? I'm Brian and I just wanted to say hi. I'm kinda new here...this is only my 2nd post but shouldve been the 1st. Anyway, Im about ready to start my training. I am a registered ultralight pilot and have my ultralight pilots records on hand and as soon as I can find a instructor that has a plane that can haul my butt, ill be up in the air...lol. Anyway, cant wait to hear and learn all the great things this site has to offer.
Brian Newman
ArionAv8or

Post by ArionAv8or »

Welcome to the boards Brian, glad you joined us. Being hangered at KGIF I fly to KLAL for breakfast quite often, maybe I will see you out there one day.
Lspilot82

Post by Lspilot82 »

ArionAv8or wrote:Welcome to the boards Brian, glad you joined us. Being hangered at KGIF I fly to KLAL for breakfast quite often, maybe I will see you out there one day.
Oh ya your not to far away at all. I use to spend alot of time out at klal with a friend of mine, but since he has a new job I'm not able to go out there as much anymore. Now I'm trying to get back into it and get my connections back. I volunteered at SNF for 13 years before kinda getting out of the sport. I miss it a ton and cant wait to get back in the air.
Brian Newman