PiperSport at 7N8

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

deltafox

PiperSport at 7N8

Post by deltafox »

We took the plunge and bought a new PiperSport and flew it home to 7N8 from KFPR. While I'm not a big fan of winter weather, I am looking forward to flying out of this small country airport in NE Pennsylvania. I've already learned that's its possible to get two laps in the pattern during lunch and not be late getting back to work. So much more to learn!
Dave
ArionAv8or

Post by ArionAv8or »

CONGRATULATIONS on the new plane Dave. The PiperSport is a wonderful airplane and I know you will enjoy it for years to come.
Bill

Post by Bill »

Wow! Congratulations on the new plane, Dave. Great aircraft - and I am just a bit envious.

You are also keeping it at a great little airport. I have been in there a few times with my Ercoupe, meeting up with a friend who flies down from Poughkeepsie for lunch. I love your airport and if I lived in the area I would keep my 'Coupe there.

One day (likely in the Spring) I'll be back - you are about an hour away from 0W3 unless I have a tailwind. :roll: Maybe I can see your new ride up close.
--
<i>If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.
Selling Personal Checks and Business Checks helps pay for the 'Coupe.</i> :)
--
deltafox

Post by deltafox »

I really miss Runway finder...it took me a bit to find 0W3. Yes, we need to get together for breakfast and trade rides. I lived in POK for awhile, so ask your friend to come down as well. (no golf though, I gave it up because it is too frustrating.)
Dave
Bill

Post by Bill »

Oops, sorry. I should have identified 0W3 as Harford County Airport. Hopefully RunwayFinder will be back. I've been using AirNav.com for airport info - easy lookup and comprehensive info.

Yes, I'd certainly like to swap rides. I'm planning some upgrades to my 'Coupe and it may be "in the shop" for a while. New wing covering and (possibly) an overhaul with upgraded power are being discussed. Of course, breakfast at Butter Valley always sounds good. :D
--
<i>If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.
Selling Personal Checks and Business Checks helps pay for the 'Coupe.</i> :)
--
David

congrates

Post by David »

Dave - I would love to see your new bird close up. I keep my LSA @ KPTW just min from you.
deltafox

Post by deltafox »

The only question is: who is going to buy breakfast? Looking forward to meeting you.
Dave
ArionAv8or

Post by ArionAv8or »

The owner of the newest plane always buys the breakfast.
David

Thanks ArionAv8or

Post by David »

I like the comment by ArionAv8or regarding buying, but David if you fly to KPTW I get the breakfast. Also your plane is warmer than my and it will be a while till if fly to Butter Valley. But after thinking about it I don't know if you will even warmed up as short a flight as it is.er

I will send you my email and number