Hi From Canada

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

chucky

Hi From Canada

Post by chucky »

Hi

I just found this site a few days ago and from what i have read even though we do not have the LSA catagory in Canada i hought I would join because it is the type of flying i hope to start soon. I'm an aircraft Maintenance Engineer, and flew gliders years ago, I'm hoping to lose some weight and fly gliders again as well as some of the new LSA aircraft either as a rec or privrate pilot, or advanced ultralight. (we do not have LSA yet in Canada)

I like the site and theres a ton of information, and unlike other avition forums i have read this one seems to remain civl.
Theres Money in Aviaition, I know, I put it there!
drseti

Re: Hi From Canada

Post by drseti »

chucky wrote: I'm an aircraft Maintenance Engineer, and flew gliders years ago
That background will certainly help you to be a better pilot. Welcome to the boards, Chucky.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
ArionAv8or

Post by ArionAv8or »

Welcome to the boards Chucky.