Hi from Salvatierra- España

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

solynubes

Hi from Salvatierra- España

Post by solynubes »

Hello

My name is Enrique A. Iglesias. I am from Spain,
PPL, and ULML from the year 94.

Sorry for my english, is not good, to have patience with me
I want to improve my English is necesary today for the level 4 oaci.

any thing that they need, been delighted of helping from Spain

thanks

saludos

Enrique A. Iglesias
www.solynubes.es
open/search to new business

www.solynubes.es
www.vidabliss.es
drseti

Re: Hi from Salvatierra- España

Post by drseti »

solynubes wrote:My name is Enrique A. Iglesias. I am from Spain,
Hola, Enrique. Bienvenida al foro. Perdone mi Español malo.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
Jack Tyler

Post by Jack Tyler »

Bienvenida al foro tambien, Enrique. Buena suerte en el aprendizaje de nuestro idioma confuso!

For those who don't recognize Engrique's language goal or why it is important:

"An ICAO review of 28000 aviation incident / accident reports has found that over 70% of the problems were caused by language. ICAO standards now demand that all pilots flying internationally and all air traffic controllers providing services to international flights must have a minimum level of English. This level of English is known as ICAO Operational Level 4."
www.climb-level4.com/
Jack
Flying in/out KBZN, Bozeman MT in a Grumman Tiger
Do you fly for recreational purposes? Please visit http://www.theraf.org
solynubes

Post by solynubes »

Hi

really.

ICAO forces at min level 4 of English for all pilots ...

One Idea:
The flight schools with should do packs of sleeping, eating..., and speak english aeronautical, to obtein certificate to level 4 or 5. ... in 15-20 days intensive course... for all pilots the other countries, (spain, portugal, France, Germany, italy, argentina, mexico, .......) pack all included

argentina, buenos aires:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tFW4FKGlJY

International airport Spain, Madrid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjQesUodstY :shock: :shock: :shock:

www.solynubes.es
www.vidabliss.es
drseti

Post by drseti »

solynubes wrote:The schools with "vision" in USA, should do packs of sleeping, eating..., and speak english aeronautical, to obtein certificate to level 4 or 5. ... in 15-20 days intensive course... for all pilots the other countries,
I agree completely, Enrique. This was, in fact, my vision for my flight school. Unfortunately, the Transportation Security Agency in the US makes it extremely difficult to train students from other countries.

I have gone through the procedure to become an approved "alien flight training provider," which requires annual security training for me and my employees, as well as an annual TSA audit. I have now trained two students now from other countries -- but before they could begin instruction, they had to go through FBI background investigations, get fingerprinted and photographed by the government, get photographed again by me, and await approval (which can take between one and three months!) So, it's difficult for a student to plan and schedule training in this country, with the current bureaucracy.

It was much easier ten years ago, before our security people began regarding general aviation aircraft as weapons. :(
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
solynubes

Post by solynubes »

Hello drseti

I do not say to learn to fly.

I say, to learn aeronautical English, it is not necessary to fly, do not even do not even to flight a plane.
only, to speak, speak and to speak English,

in USA is there eschools and houses for foreign students and practic and to improve English?.
and to make it more real, you simulate a classroom with radio and headsets....
but its not necesary to fly. Only 8-10 hours to day only speak, learn, aeronautical english.

only: "say again please"
http://www.epa.falconalliance.com/Cours ... fault.aspx

http://www.aviationenglishinstitute.com ... tAodHFZQqw

www.solynubes.es
www.vidabliss.es
drseti

Post by drseti »

solynubes wrote:I say, to learn aeronautical English, it is not necessary to fly, do not even do not even to flight a plane.
I understand, Enrique, and I agree. However, I don't know how the TSA will respond to such a course, if it is offered by a flight school. I'm not sure, but they might consider ground schools to come under their jurisdiction. I hesitate to ask them, because I might not like their answer. :wink:
Prof H Paul Shuch
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
3Dreaming

Post by 3Dreaming »

drseti wrote:
solynubes wrote:I say, to learn aeronautical English, it is not necessary to fly, do not even do not even to flight a plane.
I understand, Enrique, and I agree. However, I don't know how the TSA will respond to such a course, if it is offered by a flight school. I'm not sure, but they might consider ground schools to come under their jurisdiction. I hesitate to ask them, because I might not like their answer. :wink:
I was told by a TSA agent that ground school was not covered by the rule. I asked because I had an exchange student take my private pilot ground class at the local JR college.
drseti

Post by drseti »

3Dreaming wrote:I was told by a TSA agent that ground school was not covered by the rule.
Thanks, Tom. That's good news. (I wonder if TSA would put that in writing? :wink: )
Prof H Paul Shuch
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
solynubes

Post by solynubes »

I will buying the ticket to fly to USA???

:D :D

www.solynubes.es
www.vidabliss.es