New to LSA/SPORT PILOT Aviation.

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

tl-3000pilot

New to LSA/SPORT PILOT Aviation.

Post by tl-3000pilot »

Hello,

I hold a VFR/PPL with just under 200-hrs. A few months ago, I came across some videos on YouTube showing various types of LSA Airplanes available on the market and became intrigued by what I saw; there's certainly no shortage of selection and if your fine with a 2-place, there's bound to be a plane that's right for just about any pilot. I wanted to learn and discuss more about these awesome aircraft, which is why I joined SPT. Look forward to reading and discussing these aircraft with you.

Thanks and Happy/Safe Flying,

tl-3000pilot.
FastEddieB

Re: New to LSA/SPORT PILOT Aviation.

Post by FastEddieB »

Welcome!

Where are you located?
Fast Eddie B.
Sky Arrow 600 E-LSA • N467SA
CFI, CFII, CFIME
[email protected]
designrs

Post by designrs »

Welcome tl-3000. Yes, lots of aircraft choices in LSA. Just remember that the company strength, survivability and support of the aircraft manufacturer is extremely critical. That will help you make a short list very quickly!
tl-3000pilot

Post by tl-3000pilot »

I reside in Hilton Head, S.C.
tl-3000pilot

Post by tl-3000pilot »

designrs wrote:Welcome tl-3000. Yes, lots of aircraft choices in LSA. Just remember that the company strength, survivability and support of the aircraft manufacturer is extremely critical. That will help you make a short list very quickly!
Very good point, thanks.