Max from Italy

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

maxb

Max from Italy

Post by maxb »

Hello,

Massimo (Max) from Italy (northwest, to be more precise).

I fly with a Savannah VG LSA.

Hope to be welcome here :D !

Ciao!
3Dreaming

Re: Max from Italy

Post by 3Dreaming »

Hey Max,
We have a Savanah based on the airport here. I have been flying it some, and it is a fune airplane to fly. Oh, welcome to the group. Tom
maxb

Post by maxb »

3Dreaming wrote:Hey Max,
We have a Savanah based on the airport here. I have been flying it some, and it is a fune airplane to fly. Oh, welcome to the group. Tom
Thanks Tom!

Well, my opinion about the Savannah, of course, may be a bit spoiled, anyway I'm really very satisfied of it (and, by the way, I'm at very few miles from the factory, which is not bad).

I forgot to mention that English is not my native language, so please excuse me for my errors! :)
Graumann

Post by Graumann »

Massimo:

Vicino Torino?

Davide
drseti

Post by drseti »

maxb wrote: English is not my native language, so please excuse me for my errors! :)
Bongiorno, Massimo, and welcome aboard! (Italian is not my native language, so the same request applies. :wink: )
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
3Dreaming

Post by 3Dreaming »

Sometimes I wonder if the english language is our native language here in America.
Nomore767

Post by Nomore767 »

Greetings Max!

Please send me a brand new Tecnam! I promise I will send you a cheque in the mail!! :mrgreen:

Cheers, Howard.
maxb

Post by maxb »

Graumann wrote:Massimo:

Vicino Torino?

Davide
Yes! :D
maxb

Post by maxb »

drseti wrote:
maxb wrote: English is not my native language, so please excuse me for my errors! :)
Bongiorno, Massimo, and welcome aboard! (Italian is not my native language, so the same request applies. :wink: )
Hi Paul,

Thanks for the welcome! Luckily for all, Italian (correct me if I'm wrong) is not required on this forum! :lol:

Ciao!
maxb

Post by maxb »

Nomore767 wrote:Greetings Max!

Please send me a brand new Tecnam! I promise I will send you a cheque in the mail!! :mrgreen:

Cheers, Howard.
Hi Howard,

Nice try! :wink: Anyway Tecnam is close to Naples, very far from me... :roll:
drseti

Post by drseti »

I'm sure Howard would settle for a brand new Fiat, a local product...
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
Nomore767

Post by Nomore767 »

drseti wrote:I'm sure Howard would settle for a brand new Fiat, a local product...
Um, no...the Tecnam sounds pretty good! :mrgreen:
Kangajab

Post by Kangajab »

Hello Max,

I'm new here myself and still trying to figure out the workings of this site. :D There are a few questions I'd like to ask as I plan to fly a light aircraft to Italy in transit to the rest of Europe. If I fly into Italy from the south, naturally I have to be checked through customs etc. Which is the best airport for my arrival. I'd love to spend some time in Italy to get to know the people and see the sites, so I think it would be a wise idea to be in contact with some of the aero clubs for short term storage, fuel and advice. Any help would be appreciated.