Hello

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

HedgeHopper

Hello

Post by HedgeHopper »

Hello,
I'm a UK based microlight pilot/owner, with some aero engineering/restoration experience so perhaps not a perf3ect fit for this fine place, but I believe there is sufficient crossover of technology these days that I can perhaps contribute in some areas (Rotax engines, lightweight conventional structures)

Hope you all have a good winter midwinter break and look forward to some useful discussions

Russ
Jack Tyler

Re: Hello

Post by Jack Tyler »

Welcome to the group, Russ!

Perhaps one way you can contribute to this forum is by sharing a bit about your flying experiences & a/c ownership over in the UK. We North Americans take our flying freedoms, the large and diverse country in which we fly and our (relatively, of course) lower costs and less regulatory constraints all for granted. But regardless of that, you're welcome to be aboard.
Jack
Flying in/out KBZN, Bozeman MT in a Grumman Tiger
Do you fly for recreational purposes? Please visit http://www.theraf.org
FrankR

Re: Hello

Post by FrankR »

Hey Russ,

You talk (type) funny.
Frank
Fayetteville, NC