New in Sacramento

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

123454321asdfgfdsa

New in Sacramento

Post by 123454321asdfgfdsa »

I am not a pilot but always had in interest in aviation. Recently I have been looking at the LSA opportunity and believe this might be a way for me to go. My wife and I have enough income to sustain our current lifestyle but if I built an airplane we'd go broke. I am interested in teaming up with others with similar interests to be able to spread the costs around. I believe the LSA approach is an excellent way to keep the costs down. I would be interested in building (or purchasing) an LSA with others. I think an ideal situation would be to have about 8 members and 2 aircraft. With these numbers I doubt scheduling would be an issue. (4 people with 1 airplane would also work, but maybe not as well) I have found one local fellow that is interested but we need others to make it work. An alternate idea would be for me to get my private pilot’s license and then the group could also include other experimental aircraft not in the LSA category.
ltcolwallace

Re: New in Sacramento

Post by ltcolwallace »

Hope you have not given up on starting a club or partnership!