Third Class Medical Reform

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

old flyer 87

Third Class Medical Reform

Post by old flyer 87 »

:cry: Guess I finally broke the ice for an introduction. Hello to all other airmen from the sunny southwest. After receiving this months Sport Aviation and reading the status of third class med reform proposals to be added I am very disappointed with the FAA and our so called aviation representative groups. :cry:
SportPilot

Re: Third Class Medical Reform

Post by SportPilot »

Last edited by SportPilot on Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
old flyer 87

Post by old flyer 87 »

I feel I owe my fellow pilots a heartfelt apology as regards my comments concerning third class medical reform as reported in this months Sport Aviation. I went off half cocked without investigating further. However after doing some research and soul searching I was completely wrong and sorry I ever voiced this criticism. 8)
drseti

Post by drseti »

No apology needed; this issue has been both confusing and confused. Even if Congress acts swiftly and favorably (and when did that ever happen?), it could take FAA years to implement their mandate.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
SportPilot

Post by SportPilot »