Paul Hamilton - Sport Pilot Expert?

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

Paul Hamilton

Paul Hamilton - Sport Pilot Expert?

Post by Paul Hamilton »

Long history in Aviation ranging from the slowest practical aircraft in the world, paragliding

to the Aerodynamics and engineering design of the turbine aircraft Lear Fan

My goal before sport pilot and LSA became a reality, was to follow this path and hopefully make a difference here.

I joined with ASA as their writer/producer and Sport Pilot expert to get as much information out there with the largest aviation publisher in the world.

Jumped through all the hoops to be one of the first FAA Sport Pilot examiners.

More background at http://www.Paul-Hamilton.com

but to the point here:

I work full time writing and producing DVD's for myself, ASA, FAA, magazines, etc.

Am trying to be an expert by simplifying the complex Sport pilot/LSA rule, but the way I learn is from the challenging questions and insight of the people in the industry and this web site.

Will do my best to provide answers and different perspectives.

best,
Paul Hamilton
Paul is a Sport Pilot CFI/DPE and the expert for ASA who writes the books and produces the DVD's for all pilots flying light sport aircraft.
See www.SportAviationCenter.com www.Sport-Pilot-Training.com and www.BeASportPilot.com to Paul's websites