OptiFuel- fuel management system

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

OptiFuel

OptiFuel- fuel management system

Post by OptiFuel »

Hello All,

My name is Stephane Duponsel, co-designer of the OptiFuel fuel management system and I live in South Africa. You will see our ad at the bottom of this forum page and please visit our web site www.optifuel.co.za .

I am very happy to introduce this product to the USA and look forward to a positive response. This system started out as a home made design to meet my father's flying needs, it works really well and was in use for three years before I thought of producing it. So we compressed the design to fit a standard 2 1/4 inch (57mm) hole. The flow sensor is unique and my own design. It has been used for many years to meter water flow used in water injection systems for turbo charged engines and now is used for fuel metering applications as well.

The system is very simple to install and very accurate results are achieved without the use of a fuel pump pulse dampener to create a laboratory type environment for the flow sensor. We have achieved this with the use of clever mapping software that can be controlled by the user. This coupled with the very high resolution flow sensor output will allow the user to get the desired results.

We are offering a 30% discount on group buys of 5 units or more. Questions are welcome,
Stephane