new member from Florida

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

MikeB

new member from Florida

Post by MikeB »

Hi everyone. I'm a student pilot, flying a Liberty XL2 but interested in all types of aircraft. Plan to get my PPL then Instrument. Will be at the Sport Aviation Expo one day next week in Sebring, FL. Look forward to talking with you.
eurofoxjames

Re: new member from Florida

Post by eurofoxjames »

MikeB wrote:Hi everyone. I'm a student pilot, flying a Liberty XL2 but interested in all types of aircraft. Plan to get my PPL then Instrument. Will be at the Sport Aviation Expo one day next week in Sebring, FL. Look forward to talking with you.

Welcome Mike,
How do you like the XL2? I think it was to compete with the diamond but they were slow getting it to the market some 5-6 years ago.
EuroFox N617B
MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Oh the XL2 is like a dream...it is very light. I did intro flights in a Cessna 152 and a 172 and thought the Liberty's stick would be more difficult, but it's not. I think it's more nimble.