Hello

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

DKarnage

Hello

Post by DKarnage »

Hi everyone! My name's Matt. I've been scouring the web lately looking into the sport pilot ticket and this seems to be one of the most active forums out there. Plus, I noticed there seems to be a few people from my neck of the woods on here. Now I'm probably going to have bunch of questions to ask as I can only discern so much from "static" information on websites...if you know what I mean...so please bear with me. Well anyways, glad to be part of the forum and look forward to sharing it..and the skies..with ya!
MikeB

Post by MikeB »

Welcome to the group Matt. Yeah, this is a real nice group. Lots of very knowledgeable and friendly people here.
tadel001

Post by tadel001 »

Matt, I see you are from Baltimore. We are having a chili lunch at Bay Bridge Airport this Saturday. If you are interested in learning more about Sport Pilot and LSAs, you should stop by. It is a good time to meet instructors, pilots, students and see the airplanes.
DKarnage

Post by DKarnage »

Awesome, I'll be there! Is it like a potluck..should I bring something?
tadel001

Post by tadel001 »

You don't need to bring anyting. We provide it all.
DKarnage

Post by DKarnage »

Thanks for everything yesterday Tim I had great time. Thanks also to Helen. I'll be back up there on Sat. to go for a spin in the Sky Arrow with Bob. Can't wait!
tadel001

Post by tadel001 »

Glad you made it out...You'll love the Sky Arrow!!