Hello from Texas

Pilot? Student pilot? Future pilot? Interested in learning to fly? If you're reading this forum, you've got flying in your blood! SportPilotTalk is a great place to ask questions about this exciting new segment of (more) affordable aviation!

Moderator: drseti

Hose A

Hello from Texas

Post by Hose A »

Hi everyone. My name is Joe and I live in Tyler, Texas. I recently retired from my job as an engineer and have had a life-long interest in aviation. I have a Commercial license with Instrument, Multi-engine and CFI ratings, but have been inactive from flying for several years. I satisfied my yearning by flying radio controlled models and helicopters after I sold my Cessna 310 J.

I have a sincere interest in Sport Aviation and someday I may try to purchase another plane or maybe even an ultralite. This forum looks like a good place to meet people and get a lot of questions answered.
Hose A
SkySteve

Post by SkySteve »

Hello Joe from Tyler, Texas. Welcome aboard. It appears to me that with a background like you bring to the forum, you may well end up being the one giving the advise and answering a lot of questions. Glad to have you here.
Steve Wilson
Huntsville, UT
Kitfox
Convertible Nose Wheel & Tail Wheel
912A / Warp Drive Prop
Hose A

Post by Hose A »

Thanks, Steve. I'll be happy to contribute what little I can. It's been several years and I'm not up to speed on all the regulations. I've got lots of review work to do.
Hose A