2008 601XL partially built kit

Got something to buy or sell? Post it here!

Moderator: drseti

nub_pilot

2008 601XL partially built kit

Post by nub_pilot »

I am assisting the seller, so please contact him with any questions, contact at the bottom. This would be a great kit for an experienced builder.

it is a 2008 Zenith 601XL kit. Wings are complete and have the required Spar upgrade already completed. Dual tanks in each wing for a total of 48 gal overall. Wing appear to have been corrosion protection coated (by the looks of the yellow paint). Fuselage is about 50% complete. tail section complete. Some fuel lines have been run. Flap motor installed

All measurements have been verified that the wings have been rigged correctly (removed and on wing rack due to space limitations).

Interior is complete and included, grey color. custom homemade side panels are also included.

Believe its setup for single center stick, but could be wrong. it does have dual toe brakes.

It will need a new canopy due to damage.

Overhauled Jabiru 3300A with powder-coated mount with only 15 hr of tests runs, included logbook. Sensenich wood prop included (does have small scratch that factory states is repairable). all cooling baffles, Bing carb, dual intakes, and exhaust are there, plus a few extra stuff. the engine was pickled post overhaul and test runs.

basic avionics equipment are GRT Sport FX (i think), switch\breaker panel, intercom panel, uAvionix strobe\beacon\adsb antenna. Lots of other electrical components there too.

Rev 4 of the plans, plus all the stuff for the spar upgrade.

I'm sure there are a bunch of other stuff included that i forgot. kits is at Simsbury Airport, CT (4B9)

If you have any questions or want additional pictures, please reach out to Brad Griswold (860) 459-1575

I do not have any other information and am only trying to help the seller.
Attachments
image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg (193.64 KiB) Viewed 6365 times
image1a.jpeg
image1a.jpeg (156 KiB) Viewed 6365 times
image0.jpeg
image0.jpeg (200.68 KiB) Viewed 6365 times
nub_pilot

Re: 2008 601XL partially built kit

Post by nub_pilot »

Forgot to mention that the seller is looking for Best Offer on whole package and might be open to selling the engine separately.
Attachments
image3.jpeg
image3.jpeg (203.23 KiB) Viewed 6361 times
image5.jpeg
image5.jpeg (231.94 KiB) Viewed 6361 times
image9.jpeg
image9.jpeg (161.24 KiB) Viewed 6361 times