Hangers Cafe at 44N

Fly-Ins are excuses for pilots to go somewhere and eat. Airplanes. Food. What else could you ask for? Know of an upcoming fly-in? A great $100 hamburger? Don't keep it a secret. Share it here!

Moderator: drseti

rcpilot

Hangers Cafe at 44N

Post by rcpilot »

Finally got to try out the "new" restaurant at 44N. A couple of years ago I went there to meet a couple fellow flyers. We neglected to check ahead and the restaurant was apparently closed for vacation. In the interim, new owners took over. Food and service were great. Prices are reasonable.
Sling 2 Pilot

Re: Hangers Cafe at 44N

Post by Sling 2 Pilot »

rcpilot wrote:Finally got to try out the "new" restaurant at 44N. A couple of years ago I went there to meet a couple fellow flyers. We neglected to check ahead and the restaurant was apparently closed for vacation. In the interim, new owners took over. Food and service were great. Prices are reasonable.
Wish I had known, I would have flown out and met you. Give a shout next time.
AGLyme

Post by AGLyme »

Good to know, thank you for the PIREP.
PS: so, there are other Light Sports in the Northeast..; )... ? That's good to know too.
rcpilot

Post by rcpilot »

Sling 2 Pilot wrote:
rcpilot wrote:Finally got to try out the "new" restaurant at 44N. A couple of years ago I went there to meet a couple fellow flyers. We neglected to check ahead and the restaurant was apparently closed for vacation. In the interim, new owners took over. Food and service were great. Prices are reasonable.
Wish I had known, I would have flown out and met you. Give a shout next time.
Will do.