Kitchen Cravings Restaurant at Laconia Muni

Fly-Ins are excuses for pilots to go somewhere and eat. Airplanes. Food. What else could you ask for? Know of an upcoming fly-in? A great $100 hamburger? Don't keep it a secret. Share it here!

Moderator: drseti

rcpilot

Kitchen Cravings Restaurant at Laconia Muni

Post by rcpilot »

My former classmate got me hooked up with his 152 club. They have meet ups for meals at various places in the Northeast. Although members are based in RI and MA, they do meet up in NY and NJ. They even came to my home base of HWV when the restaurant reopened there. Yesterday's outing was to Laconia Muni(KLCI) in NH. I usually pass when they are this far away but this time I joined in. It was about a 2 hour flight each way for me. KLCI is pretty busy. Even on a Sunday they had jets landing there. They have dedicated parking for the restaurant on the grass South of the runway. And that's where there is a gate and a short walk across the road to the restaurant, Kitchen Cravings. As you might expect, it was busy on a Sunday and we had to wait for our tables. Food and service were good. Someone in the club even got the FBO to give us a group discount on fuel. It was a long trip for breakfast but it was a beautiful day for flying.

https://www.facebook.com/Kitchen-Cravin ... 831786351/