Sussex NJ Airport Diner

Fly-Ins are excuses for pilots to go somewhere and eat. Airplanes. Food. What else could you ask for? Know of an upcoming fly-in? A great $100 hamburger? Don't keep it a secret. Share it here!

Moderator: drseti

rcpilot

Sussex NJ Airport Diner

Post by rcpilot »

So now that my plane is back together and working, made a trip to the Sussex, NJ Airport(KFWN). They have a diner. It's not that big and they have a lot of drive in traffic. I sat at the counter. Service was good and the food not that bad. On the way back I flew South down the Hudson River SFRA. I nice first outing since my repair.
David

Re: Sussex NJ Airport Diner

Post by David »

rcpilot wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 8:59 am So now that my plane is back together and working, made a trip to the Sussex, NJ Airport(KFWN). They have a diner. It's not that big and they have a lot of drive in traffic. I sat at the counter. Service was good and the food not that bad. On the way back I flew South down the Hudson River SFRA. I nice first outing since my repair.
That’s a great tirp down the Hudson. You are not too far we should pick a place for lunch when weather gets better on the east coast. Sussex is about a 40 min flight for 3 of the RV12s in the area. Hope to meet up for breakfast or lunch soon.
David
EAA 1250 KPTW PA
RV12 EAB - Maiden flight 8/30/12
David's RV12 http://www.rv12pilot.com
rcpilot

Re: Sussex NJ Airport Diner

Post by rcpilot »

David wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 10:41 pm That’s a great tirp down the Hudson. You are not too far we should pick a place for lunch when weather gets better on the east coast. Sussex is about a 40 min flight for 3 of the RV12s in the area. Hope to meet up for breakfast or lunch soon.
Sounds like a plan. I'm due for my annual this month but I'm sure we can work something out.