Key West Controls MaxPak

Talk about airplanes! At last count, there are 39 (and growing) FAA certificated S-LSA (special light sport aircraft). These are factory-built ready to fly airplanes. If you can't afford a factory-built LSA, consider buying an E-LSA kit (experimental LSA - up to 99% complete).

Moderator: drseti

Pammark

Key West Controls MaxPak

Post by Pammark »

I have a Titan Tornado II that uses a MaxPak instrument panel.

I flew the plane a few years ago and had a hard landing. It set off the ELT and I got a visit from the Nation Guard a few hours later to turn the ELT off. Now the MaxPak needles jump erratic when you power the unit ON. I read on some of the posts the MaxPak might be sensitive to RF problems. That is why I mentioned the ELT transmissions.

I am having difficulties finding a schematic for the MaxPak or a company to service it. Any help out there? Has anyone had the same problems? Does anyone have a working unit to sell?

I also would like an extra small plastic airspeed prop for the airspeed indicator.

Thanks,

Mark in Ohio
Hotel32

Re: Key West Controls MaxPak

Post by Hotel32 »

Did you ever find anything out about the Maxpak? I have that same unit in a Gyro and I'm looking for a rotor speed sensor.