Mom's 1st Airplane ride!!!!

Here's the place for you to post videos and photos of your favorite airplane or most interesting flight. Commercial posts should go instead into the Want Ads forum.

Moderator: drseti

motorman1974

Mom's 1st Airplane ride!!!!

Post by motorman1974 »

Had the opportunity to take my precious mother for her 1st ride in the Challenger.....with the doors off. She absolutely loved it!!!

https://youtu.be/nUwwniPt0rM
chicagorandy

Re: Mom's 1st Airplane ride!!!!

Post by chicagorandy »

Outstanding! I kept watching that durn cell phone of hers to see it didn't fall - LOL

Funny comment she made about getting closer to her loved one in the heavens made me smile.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet" - Abraham Lincoln
TimTaylor

Post by TimTaylor »

That was great.
Retired from flying.
FastEddieB

Post by FastEddieB »

Congratulations!

My parents were my first passengers after getting my Private in 1975. The amount of faith they - and your mom - have in us is truly humbling!
Fast Eddie B.
Sky Arrow 600 E-LSA • N467SA
CFI, CFII, CFIME
[email protected]
motorman1974

Post by motorman1974 »

chicagorandy wrote:Outstanding! I kept watching that durn cell phone of hers to see it didn't fall - LOL

Funny comment she made about getting closer to her loved one in the heavens made me smile.
haha, me too. I had no idea until I watched the video that she was taking "selfies"....

and yeah, I had a younger brother that was killed in 2005. She was referring to him. I was like "Oh, no....you ain't gonna see him today"....haha
motorman1974

Post by motorman1974 »

FastEddieB wrote:Congratulations!

My parents were my first passengers after getting my Private in 1975. The amount of faith they - and your mom - have in us is truly humbling!
Exactly....especially being that I just got my ticket a month a go.. :shock: :shock: