The ah ha moment

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

CBKERR

The ah ha moment

Post by CBKERR »

Finally, I get to training today we are going to stay in the pattern and do some serious landing practice. My CFI says show me what you've got. So off we go. Nice takeoff, great climb out, great level off. Great stable pattern flying by the numbers. All stuff I am very confident with. Then we turn final, great approach, and yes. I finally round out just right and with no squeak of the wheels, no drop it to the runway, no a little left of center, we are on the ground with my best landing to date. Then more and more and more. We did some with full up trim full down trim and fought it in and it was great. A have finally made tremendous leaps forward.

Here is the clincher. This was the first time I flew with this instructor. My confidence level has grown in leaps and bounds. Solo is right around the corner and I will be an airplane driver!!! Right DR Paul. I'll take it.

Brian
drseti

Re: The ah ha moment

Post by drseti »

CBKERR wrote:My confidence level has grown in leaps and bounds. Solo is right around the corner
Way to go, Brian! Keep up the good work.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
goinaround

Post by goinaround »

:D :D
NismoRR

Post by NismoRR »

Gotta love a student with such great enthusiasm and passion. Keep up the great work Brian!