Training at LSA Expo

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

deltafox

Training at LSA Expo

Post by deltafox »

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?do=m ... c6808c9431

"The FAA’s Light Sport Aircraft (LSA) category offers affordable, safe, basic aircraft for many people who would otherwise be unable to fly," the announcement says. "Attend this interesting and exciting safety briefing and learn about light sport aircraft and Sport Pilot privileges!"

Prof. H. Paul Shuch, Ph.D., CFII, LSRM, iRMT will speak to Light Sport Aircraft and the Sport Pilot rules at the session beginning at 0900 EST. The talk will be held at the middle T-hangar in the Sport Aviation Expo forum area."
Dave
msalamon

Re: Training at LSA Expo

Post by msalamon »

I see this is limited to 50 people--how can I reserve a spot?
drseti

Post by drseti »

If you have an FAA Safety Team account, you can register for the seminar on FAASafety.gov. (If not, go sign up for an account). That seminar will also be repeated Friday afternoon at 2:30, same place. Also, I'm doing three other seminars at Expo, on Saturday and Sunday.
The opinions posted are those of one CFI, and do not necessarily represent the FAA or its lawyers.
Prof H Paul Shuch
PhD CFII DPE LSRM-A/GL/WS/PPC iRMT
AvSport LLC, KLHV
[email protected]
AvSport.org
facebook.com/SportFlying
SportPilotExaminer.US
msalamon

Post by msalamon »

done---see you there!