Flight Plan

Sport aviation is growing rapidly. But the new sport pilot / light-sport aircraft rules are still a mystery to many flight schools and instructors. To locate a flight school offering sport pilot training and/or light-sport aircraft rentals, click on the "Flight School And Rental Finder" tab above. This is a great place to share ideas on learning to fly, flight schools, costs and anything else related to training.

Moderator: drseti

RTC'83

Flight Plan

Post by RTC'83 »

I was looking at the Leídos web site. Under flight plans they have a blank that is asking for “Route of Flight”, the pull down menu has several options, IDK how to complete. I am in the process of moving on to cross country in my SP training and any help would be appreciated it.
Thanks
RTC’83
Sport Pilot
ShawnM

Re: Flight Plan

Post by ShawnM »

I have no idea what Leidos is but under route of flight is where you typically input your stops. If going direct from one airport to another you can leave it blank or put "direct". For a cross country trip you are leaving airport A and returning to airport A so your route of flight would be the airport(s) you stop at. Hope this makes sense.
RTC'83

Re: Flight Plan

Post by RTC'83 »

ShawnM wrote:I have no idea what Leidos is but under route of flight is where you typically input your stops. If going direct from one airport to another you can leave it blank or put "direct". For a cross country trip you are leaving airport A and returning to airport A so your route of flight would be the airport(s) you stop at. Hope this makes sense.
Leídos is the flight service associated with https://www.1800wxbrief.com/Website/mob ... /dashboard. I thank you for your input, I assumed that is what I needed, but their pull down screwed me up.
RTC’83
Sport Pilot